In view of the current situation regarding Coronavirus and considering the safety of both our audience and performers, we have decided to cancel the Festival Concert on 22nd March 2020.

At this present time our Wind, Organ and Strings Sections are continuing as normal but may be subject to change if the advice and information available to us is updated. Please contact your Section Secretary if you have any queries.